The breeding of commercial broilers is for the survival rate and meat yield of broilers. Only when these increases can they bring just good economic benefits to the farmers. The prerequisite for ensuring the survival rate is to choose a good breeding method. The broiler cage is currently The breeding equipment is better, he can save land area with high density and reduce the incidence of poultry disease.
Advantages of broiler cages：
1. High level of automation: automatic feeding, drinking water, decontamination, wet curtain cooling, centralized management, automatic control, energy saving, reduced labor costs, greatly improving the breeding efficiency of farmers.
2. The chickens are well-prevented and effective in preventing infectious diseases: the chickens do not touch the feces, which can make the chickens grow stronger and provide a clean and warm growing environment for the chickens.
3. Save space and improve stocking density: cage density is more than three times higher than flattened density.
4.Saving farm feed: broiler cages can save a large amount of farmed feed, chickens are kept in cages, exercise is reduced, energy consumption is small, and wasted feed is reduced. The materials indicate that cages can effectively save more than 25% of the cost of farming.
5. Rugged and durable: The chicken cage equipment is hot dip galvanized, corrosion resistant, aging resistant and can last up to 15 to 20 years.
6. Save time: Convenient farming users to manage livestock and poultry, saving more time to deal with other things.