What is the function of cascading automatic chicken breeding equipment? Next, please go with the editor to take a look at the features and advantages of cascading automated chicken breeding equipment.
There are two types of automated chicken farming equipment to be precise, one is stepped automated chicken farming equipment, and the other is cascaded automated chicken farming equipment. Most chicken farmers now use stepped chicken farming equipment, and most chicken farms do not use automated equipment and rely on manual operations, but every chicken farmer has also seen stepped automated chicken farming. Chicken equipment, today I will focus on cascading chicken breeding equipment. Laminated chicken raising equipment, as the name suggests, is layered on top of each other. This kind of cage must have highly accurate automated equipment to complete the entire chicken raising process, and must have more advanced production techniques to ensure the durability of the cage.
Features of stacked automatic chicken raising equipment:
1. Layered breeding, the number of layers is optional, up to 10 layers, the breeding density per unit space is extremely high, the breeding output is large, and the efficiency can be reasonably doubled.
2. Automatic feeding and drinking, saving manpower, improving labor productivity, and increasing the egg-to-feed ratio.
3. Automatic egg collection, reducing labor costs, high efficiency and stability.
4. Automatically clean manure, dry and hygienic, save labor, clean manure many times a day, greatly reduce respiratory diseases of chickens.
5. Concentration of feeding reduces the amount of mobile contact of staff in the chicken coop, which is beneficial to the prevention and control of chicken diseases.