With the continuous development of the chicken industry, the breeding of broilers has become more and more large-scale and specialized, and the chicken house and the ways of raising chickens are also different. Nowadays, the chicken house of most breeders are closed. Such coops are easy to control the environment of the chicken house, and the benefits are particularly good.
- The use of a closed chicken house environment can be better controlled, so that the environment of the chicken house is more suitable for the healthy growth and production of laying and broiler chickens, and meets the physiology and production needs of the chicken: the closed chicken house environment is more important than the open chicken house. It is much more stable and will not be affected by natural environmental conditions, and the production is stable and safe; through manual control operation technology, it is beneficial to control the growth and development, sexual maturity and stimulate the laying cycle of chickens, and facilitate the monitoring of the quality and quantity of the chickens.
- Using a closed chicken house to raise chickens can save manpower and reduce feeding costs. The ventilation, light, humidity, and even feeding, drinking, and epidemic prevention of the closed chicken house can be controlled by mechanical equipment to reduce the need in the breeding process. The use of equipment to raise chickens is more advanced and efficient, and the waste of feed will be greatly reduced, thereby improving production efficiency and reducing feeding costs.
- It can be effectively isolated from the outside world with less cross-contamination. Since the closed chicken house is better isolated from the outside world, the probability of pathogenic microorganisms inside and outside the chicken house entering and leaving the chicken house will be reduced. At the same time, the disinfection and sterilization of the chicken house can be controlled. A certain space will greatly reduce the chance of cross-contamination, which is conducive to the prevention and control of diseases, especially major animal diseases.
- A closed chicken house will be equipped with automatic poultry chicken raising equipment, such as battery chicken cages, automated drinking equipment, automated feeding equipment, automated manure removal equipment, and automated environmental control systems. Such a chicken house is no longer affected by the external environment, and farmers also use automated equipment to rationally raise chickens.
- The use of closed chicken houseto raise chickens can be produced normally even if the outdoor is cold.Relying on complete man-made conditions for control, no matter what kind of extreme environment is encountered, a large amount of energy can be used for man-made control, so that normal production can still be organized when encountering extreme environments.
The above is the broiler cage equipment manufacturer tells the farmers the advantages of closed chicken house, hoping to impress the farmers.