Some farmers will value the price when purchasing broiler cages. In fact, when farmers choose a broiler cage, they mainly depend on its material, process, and its specifications. Even cheaper broiler cages are not suitable for even broiler broiler growth, which is useless, so farmers must not only value the price but ignore others when choosing. Now the broiler cage manufacturer will teach you some points to pay attention to when purchasing broiler cages for the reference of farmers.
1. Material: Farmers must first look at the material of the broiler battery cages. At present, the hot-dip galvanizing process of low-carbon steel is the best technology, with fine galvanizing, corrosion resistance and long service life.
2. High-quality steel wire: Farmers should choose soft wire, which can overcome the inflammation of broiler chest caused by the hard bottom of the cage.
3. When the farmers build the chicken house, pay attention to the address of the building to be adequately illuminated, air circulation, and free drinking water.
4. The selected broiler cage should be able to eat, save and save materials, and can easily install other equipment, manage, observe, disinfect, clear the feces, and operate easily.
5. Finally, the farmer should choose a sturdy and durable, beautiful and generous, convenient and space-saving broiler cage.
When purchasing broiler cage products, choose a reliable poultry equipment manufacturers. Be sure to choose modern cage equipment designed to meet the requirements of national standardised breeding. This equipment has the following advantages:
1. High level of automation: automatic feeding, drinking water, decontamination, wet curtain cooling, centralized management, automatic control, energy saving, reduced labor costs, greatly improving the breeding efficiency of farmers.
2. The flock is well-prevented, effectively preventing infectious diseases. The chicken manure and the chickens are not in contact. The automatic cleaning by the conveyor belt can make the chicken grow stronger and provide a clean and warm growing environment for the chickens.
3. Save the site and increase the stocking density: the cage density is more than three times higher than the flattening density.
4. Farming feed: The broiler cage can save a large amount of farmed feed, and the chickens are kept in cages. The amount of exercise is reduced, energy consumption is small, and waste materials are reduced. The materials indicate that cages can effectively save more than 25% of the cost of farming.
5. Consolidation and durability: The broiler cage equipment uses hot dip galvanizing technology, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, and the service life can be as long as 15 to 20 years.