1. Reasonable division of chicken house area: Now chicken farming is no longer free-range or flat breeding as before. There are no areas in chicken house. Equipment for chicken breeding. Offices and living areas, production areas, as well as sewage treatment areas such as feces, etc. The boundaries between each area must be clear. When personnel are in the production area, they should pay attention to hygiene and be equipped with work clothes and work shoes.
2. Equipped with reasonable chicken farming equipment: When choosing to buy poultry farming equipment cost, farmers should be equipped with reasonable chicken farming equipment according to the size of their chicken house, the number of chickens, and the actual requirements. It is recommended that farmers have the necessary chicken raising equipment: automatic drinking fountains, feeders, manure cleaners, and farmers with conditions can also be equipped with automatic egg collection systems. In addition, there are also equipment for managing the environment of the chicken house, such as fans and wet curtains, which are also purchased by farmers.
3. Strengthen personnel management: Farmers should formulate a series of management points in accordance with the charter. Different personnel manage different areas without confusion. Staff usually observe the health status of poultry and maintain environmental hygiene inside and outside the chicken house. Regularly clean and disinfect the surrounding environment, inside and outside the chicken house, utensils, equipment, etc., and do a good job of rodent, mosquito and anti-beast and wild bird work.
4. Improve rules and regulations: formulate post management systems for grass-roots clubs, technicians, breeders, etc .; formulate input systems for feed and veterinary drugs; formulate management systems for sanitation, epidemic prevention, and disinfection. In the normal management, work according to chapters and strengthen assessment. All systems are on the wall and implemented in accordance with the system.
5. Pay attention to daily records: Farmers should make relevant records for the management of chicken flocks in their daily feeding management. Including, the environment of the house, the use of feed, the use of medicines, the time and method of disinfection and the effect, the time and method of immunization and the effect. There is also the usual health status of the flock, and the farmers must make corresponding records.