During the laying of eggs, some eggs are often damaged, and the damage of eggs accounts for about 6-8% of the total egg production. Therefore, this will bring huge losses to the economic benefits of the farmers. What is the way to reduce the breakage rate of eggs.
1. Increase the number of eggs in the eggs to avoid collisions, especially during the time when the eggs are concentrated. The staff should be light when they are quailing or moving eggs.
2. Keep the health of the flock and reduce the incidence of diseases. Many diseases will not only reduce the egg production rate, but also reduce the quality of the eggshell, thus increasing the egg breaking rate.
3. To meet the nutritional needs of the flock, especially for the content of calcium and vitamin D3, and also for the phosphorus content, master the ratio of calcium and phosphorus, generally should be maintained at 3.4-4.6:1. The breeding equipment manufacturer reminds the farmers that excessive or too little supplementation of the chickens will have an adverse effect on the flock, so it is necessary to supplement the chickens in accordance with the scientific proportion.
4. During the hot season, the temperature in the chicken house is relatively high. In order to reduce the heat stress of the chickens, the farmers can appropriately increase the calcium content in the diet, and the calcium content generally remains between 3.7 and 5%. Avoid more than 5% and add baking soda and vitamin C in drinking water.
5. Reduce the occurrence of stress factors, keep the environment inside and outside the chicken house quiet and comfortable, and create a good growth environment for the chickens in automatic poultry farming
6. Starting from 50-60 weeks of age, a short-term hunger strike of 3-7 days is carried out, and the egg production is the same as that of not hunger strike, but the strength of the eggshell is significantly higher than that of the non-fasting diet, and the egg breaking rate is also large.