In the process of using layer cages to raise chickens, the growth cycle of layer hens is short, and the breeding density is large. Farmers should pay special attention to the prevention procedures of chicken raising. Doing a good job in disease prevention can reduce the incidence of diseases. At present, the most commonly used method for disease prevention is immunization, which is a key method to prevent infectious diseases. The following author will tell the farmers about the key points of the chicken prevention program in the process of using chicken battery layer cages to raise chickens.
1. Reasonably formulate immunization procedures. How should farmers develop immunization procedures? According to the epidemic status of the disease in the area, what diseases have occurred in the area before or now, and then focus on prevention and formulate a reasonable immunization program for the disease.
2. Choose high-quality vaccines and immunization methods reasonably. Whether the immunization is effective or not has a lot to do with the farmers when they choose the vaccine. The quality of the vaccine is related to the effect of the vaccine. The farmers should choose a regular biological product factory and pay attention to the production date, shelf life and date on the vaccine package. Product descriptions, etc. must be clearly visible. In addition, attention must be paid to the correct vaccination method. Generally, the commonly used methods are eye, nose, drinking, thorn seed, aerosol, injection and other vaccination methods. Choose a reasonable method based on your own conditions.
3. Pay attention to the reaction after vaccination. After vaccination, farmers should pay attention that some chickens will only show some bad reactions, and the more common ones are respiratory symptoms. After being vaccinated with the attenuated Newcastle disease vaccine and infectious bronchitis vaccine, especially in winter. If the chicken house of the breeder is not well ventilated and the air in the house is dirty, the chicken flocks will behave like shaking their heads, shaking their noses, and breathing rales. The symptom disappears in 2 to 3 days in the mild cases; in the severe cases, you can drink erythromycin and electrolytic multivitamin, increase the room temperature appropriately, and strengthen ventilation to control it.
4. Avoid immune stress. In order to avoid stress during vaccination, farmers should pay attention to the use of anti-stress drugs 4 to 5 hours before vaccination during vaccination with eye drops and nasal drops to avoid catching stress and causing chicken deaths.
5. Pay attention when using the combined vaccine. Some vaccines need to be used in combination. Generally, many vaccine manufacturers have combined them to make a combined vaccine, such as the new dual vaccine, etc. Farmers should be careful not to mix multiple vaccines at will. In order to avoid antagonism between vaccines, resulting in poor immune effect.
6. Sick chickens cannot be vaccinated. Farmers should pay attention to the sub-healthy or diseased chicken flocks that cannot be immunized during the immunization of the chicken prevention program. If a farmer vaccinates a diseased chicken flock with the disease, the side effects will be strongly manifested, causing these flocks to die quickly, so they should wait for the diseased chickens to recover before vaccination.
The above is what the author tells for the farmers. In the process of using chicken battery cage system to raise chickens, the farmers should pay attention to some matters when immunizing the chickens, as well as some techniques of inoculation. Essentials of the preventive procedure. I hope that the above description can help farmers to better complete the immunization of chickens, avoid the occurrence of diseases, and improve the economic benefits of farmers, so as to avoid these wrong practices during immunization.