Chicken raising is a kind of rich project chosen by many users. The continuous development and progress of the chicken industry has made the chickens more and more large-scale and intensive. Now the farmers are working differently to raise chickens. What is the breeding process for large-scale farming methods? What kind of work must be done by farmers? The author will tell you about the process of raising chickens.
1. Construction of closed chicken houses: Farmers should avoid aquaculture areas when selecting sites, so as to avoid the spread of surrounding epidemics, and pay attention to the selection of areas with better water quality for construction. Farmers decide to build most of the houses based on the number of laying hens and broilers they want to raise. The authors suggest that each farm house can be built with 15,000 to 20,000 laying hens or broilers. The use of fully automatic chicken raising equipment for chickens is a closed house. The house needs to be cemented for easy disinfection and cleaning. Also pay attention to the water and transportation around the house and whether the electricity can meet the requirements.
2. Choosing the right poultry farming equipment: It is inseparable from raising chicken equipment to breed laying hens and broilers in a large-scale farming mode. Nowadays, the continuous development of technology has led to a variety of types of chicken equipment, farmers can carefully understand, and then choose the chicken equipment suitable for their own chicken house to buy. Generally, the necessary chicken equipment includes: Layer chicken cages, broiler chicken cages, feeding equipment, drinking water equipment, cleaning equipment, quail eggs equipment and fan wet curtains.
3. Choosing the chicks: The quality of the chicks selected by the farmers is related to the growth and production of the chickens, and the good quality chicks are easier to manage in the future. Otherwise, the chicks will be raised during the feeding process. The problem of such a problem not only consumes the time of the farmers to manage, but also costs the breeding, so the selection of the chicks is also laying the foundation for improving the efficiency.
4. Do a good job in scientific feeding management: different growth stages have different feeding points. Farmers must study carefully, the growth characteristics and feeding points of different chicken groups at different growth stages. Feeding points include: environmental control, feeding work, feed nutrition, and work to prevent disease and regular disinfection.
5. Do a good job of immunization: There are many common diseases in the flock. In order to ensure the growth performance of the flock, the farmers should carry out reasonable immunization work on the flock according to the prevalence of disease in the area. Immunization is an effective means of preventing infectious diseases. Farmers should learn the methods of immunization and the procedures of immunization, and then choose a reasonable and safe vaccine based on the immune diseases.