Regardless of the equipment used, in addition to the correct and reasonable use to ensure the service life and age of the equipment, the equipment should be regularly maintained and repaired, so as to better guarantee or extend the service life of the equipment. The following authors will address the types of commonly used chicken farming equipment, and tell the farmers about the use and maintenance points of each equipment.
1. Chicken feeding system: 1. When laying out the column and clearing chicken manure, the material line should be fully shaken to reduce collision damage. 2. During the house cleaning, the outside of the material line should be thoroughly cleaned, the residual material in the material line is completely emptied, and the steel wire rope and the lifter are rustproofed. 3. Regularly repair the wire motor and thermal relay to reduce motor damage. 4. Regularly repair the gearbox or belt, and add oil to each batch of the bearing parts for maintenance to reduce wear. 5. Avoid the occurrence of nails, wire, wire and other items into the material line pipe, affecting the normal operation of the agitation. 6. During the use process, the whole material line should be leveled and the material line should be idling, thus reducing the wear of the material tube.
2. Water supply system: 1. Check the water supply of the deep well pump once a week. 2. When the pen and the chicken manure are cleared, the waterline should be fully raised to reduce collision damage. 3. During the house cleaning period, the water line should be thoroughly cleaned and descaled inside and outside, and the wire rope and the lifter should be rustproofed. 4. Regularly or before and after immunization, rinse the water line after administration. 5. The water line should be leveled and the water pressure should be suitable during use. 6. When the winter house is empty, drain the water in the waterline and withdraw the booster pump. The pressure pump bearing is lubricated once every 6 months, and the water line lifter adds lubricating oil to each batch of chickens.
3. Ventilation system: 1. Regularly repair fan motor and thermal relay to reduce motor damage. 2. Wrap the motor in a plastic cloth to prevent water from entering, and clean the blades and blinds. 3. Avoid arranging debris in the fan to damage the fan blades. 4. Fan shutters should have brackets that can be automatically opened and closed. 5. Keep the fan belt tight and properly replace the damaged belt and bearing in time. 6. Regularly clean the safety net cover. 7. Adjust the roller blinds properly during longitudinal ventilation. 8. Fan bearings are lubricated once every six months.
4. Heating system: 1. Every batch of chickens should be cleaned in time to clean the furnace body, furnace, smoke pipe, and thoroughly overhaul the furnace plate, instrument, motor and so on. 2. Each batch of chickens is trained in the operation skills of the new breeder before entering the chicken. 3. Adjust the coal supply frequency according to the temperature of the house. 4. The air-heating furnace air-inducing pipe is forbidden to cut holes during use, and avoid damage during flushing and loading and unloading. 5. Umbrella teeth, chains, bearings, each batch of chickens add lubricant once.
5. Refrigeration system: 1. Regularly clean the water curtain paper. 2. Ensure that the water is clean. 3. Ensure that the water supply pipeline and humidification pipeline are unblocked. 4. Repair the pump in time.
The above is the author’s daily use and maintenance points of several commonly used poultry farming equipment. I hope that the author’s above can bring some help to the farmers.