How to increase the service life of automated chicken breeding equipment
Automated chicken farming equipment is a relatively large-scale machinery that requires more operation and maintenance. Therefore, farmers must understand and know the correct maintenance methods.
- To complete each batch of chicken raising equipment, it is necessary to check the line snapshot and screw tightening as soon as possible, and upgrade the system again.
- A large amount of dust will be generated when the feeding material is loaded into the hopper, and sometimes the feeding mechanism cannot be started. This is because the photoelectric switch controls the feeding to stop, and the body is covered by dust, making it impossible to start unloading.
- The power supply of the driving mode of the automatic chicken raising equipment is started, and the spiral motor is a high-speed motor, so when the power is cut off, check whether the motor belt is aging or not.
- Check whether the chain and sprocket are correct, and whether there are signs of looseness or rust in the chain drive.
- After each batch is processed, stick it on the motor shaft and add butter to the chicken feed line for maintenance. A few drops of vegetable oil can be added to the motor to avoid rust.
- The chicken breeding equipment should have no track obstacles, otherwise there will be deviations.
- The automatic feeding system is controlled by gears and chains to raise chickens. There are hard teeth on the gears and chains to cooperate with each part. The chicken raising equipment should keep the hard-toothed gears and chains lubricated to avoid some damage due to lack of lubrication.
Different equipment has different operating methods. Only scientific and reasonable operation of chicken breeding equipment can ensure that the equipment has good effects and efficiency, and the service life of the equipment is guaranteed.