Chicken mechanization can be divided into chicks, mechanized chickens, mechanized laying hens, mechanized broilers and mechanized chickens. According to the mechanization degree of each operation, it can be divided into semi-mechanization, mechanization and factory. Semi-mechanized chickens only use machinery or equipment for individual operations. Others still need to be operated by hand. Mechanized chickens are basically mechanized in all operations. Factory-based chickens are a new form of feeding that began to appear in the 1950s. From hatching, brooding to laying eggs, the whole process of production is carried out according to the plan, and the mechanization is highly automated. The windowless closed breeding is adopted to manually control the microclimate in the chicken house to reduce the interference of the external environment on the chicken. Balance production to normal years.
Chicken battery layer cages supplier believe that the use of mechanized chicken equipment by farmers has the following effects:
1. Improve labor productivity: In a chicken farm with a high degree of mechanization automation, it takes about 0.88 working hours for each 100 kg of eggs, and 0.66 working hours for producing 100 kg of chicken.
2. Increasing the hatching rate: Using modern incubator equipment, the incubation temperature can be controlled within ±0.1 °C, the temperature and humidity are uniform, and the ventilation is good, creating a good incubation environment for the eggs, so that the hatching rate reaches about 85%.
3. Saving feed: Using the feeding machine, the feed is not easy to throw off the ground, which can save 10-15% of the feed than manually withdrawing from the feeding trough.
4. Improve the egg production rate: Generally, the laying rate of laying hens can increase the egg production rate by 6-10%.
5. Conducive to epidemic prevention: the use of cage-based online cultivation, isolation of chicken and feces, basically control coccidiosis, tsutsugamushi, chalk disease, etc., thereby increasing the survival rate.
6. Create an ideal artificial microclimate for factory production: such as ventilation, spray cooling, artificial lighting, etc. If supplemented with compound feed, it can achieve balanced production throughout the year.